The TUM.University Press team supports you in publishing your Diamond Open Access Journal. We provide access to the publication software OJS (Open Journal Systems), as well as article and cover templates. We help you set up your publication workflows and provide ongoing support to increase the discoverability of your journal in relevant journal indexes.
- Hosting of the OJS publishing software
- Journal set-up (basic set-up in OJS, article templates, etc.)
- Consulting on editorial processes (checklists and support material for journal publishing)
- Increasing visibility and discoverability (assigning an ISSN, applying to DOAJ, etc.)
- Training sessions for the OJS publishing software
You can find a detailed outline of our services in the download section below.
Would you like to see how your journal may look like?
Then please check out our Sample Journal.
With the Sample Journal you have the opportunity to see how a journal can be designed and structured in cooperation with TUM.UP-JOURNALS. The publishing software we use, OJS, offers various design themes for your layout.
In the first issue of the sample journal, we present our in-house article templates, which you can adopt for your journal free of charge if you wish so.