Who is eligible to reserve a group study room?
- TUM students for groups of three or more
- Reservations cannot be transferred or made on behalf of third parties
How can I make a reservation?
- Online through the booking page, you will need your TUM ID for login.
- maximum 7 days in advance, reservations for the current day are possible
How long and how often can I use a group study room?
- The maximum usage duration is 4 hours
- Up to 2 reservations per week and branch library
- Reservations for regularly occurring events are not allowed
When does my reservation claim expire?
- After 30 minutes if you fail to appear on time
- When absent for more than 60 minutes after you have started your reservation
Please remember: Our house rules also apply in the group study rooms, such as consuming beverages only from tightly sealed containers and no consumption of food.
Clock Discs for Break Times
Do you want to take a break and leave the group study room temporarily? No problem, as long as you are not away for more than 60 minutes and use a clock disc to indicate your break time. You can find the clock discs in collection containers in all branch libraries. They can be returned at the exit.
Here's how it works:
- Place the set clock disc on your study desk or in your group study room.
- Do not exceed the maximum allowed break time of 60 minutes, as otherwise, other library visitors may move your belongings aside and use the space.
- Tables and rooms without a clock disc may also be reassigned.
The University Library assumes no liability for personal items left unattended.