Who is eligible to reserve a carrel?
- TUM students
- TUM employees
Carrel reservations require that library use is activated for your StudentCard or PersonalCard and that you have a library number. How to register at the library
How long can I use a carrel?
- The period of use is two weeks.
- Carrels are only accessible during library opening hours.
- If not used on more than three consecutive working days, the right of use ends prematurely.
Are there any costs involved when reserving a carrel?
- The use of the carrel is free of charge.
- Costs are incurred for carrel clearance and transponder replacement.