Duration: 2018 – 2024
TUM participates in ECS Plus, a consortium of the Electrochemical Society (ECS). Therefore, TUM members are entitled to publish their articles in Electrochemical Society journals under the Open Access model, free of charge, and without limitations on the number of articles. This applies to both corresponding authors and co-authors.
And here's how you proceed:
- Use the ECS Online Workflow to submit your article.
- Start by selecting the "Open Access" option,
- then click on "ECS Plus",
- and enter "Technische Universität München (TUM)" in the "Your University" field.
- Finally, select the Creative Commons license "CC BY".
Instructions for the ECS Online Workflow